Auto Dent Company is a licensed and insured auto dent repair company looking to continually partner with people across the United States to expand our reach. The more people we have partnering with us the more people we can help. Our goal and desire is to not only help people get their cars repaired after experiencing hail damage, but also help clients navigate the sometimes confusing insurance world.
At Auto Dent Company, our goal is provide a full-service auto hail dent repair solution that many times is resolved within a day. Our expert trained technicians perform exceptional work using top of the line products and the latest techniques to ensure each client’s car looks like new.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for dedicated individuals who are willing to travel the United States and help prospect for clients as well as help them through the insurance process.
As a Claims Solution Specialist, you will gain abilities and experience, through hands on learning and on-the-job mentoring:
– How to explore, review, and make good decisions about insurance claims
– Settlement skills
– Financial abilities, to evaluate and examine various insurance coverage, responsibility, direct exposure and also damages concerns
– How to be reliable and compassionate in your communication design with clients as well as other contacts
– Attitude/Initiative: moral, optimistic, versatile, logical, self-starter, problem solver, able to work ahead instead of get behind, takes pleasure in operating in hectic environment
– Business skills: attention to detailed information, effective time administration, focus on top priorities, thoroughness, follow up
– Continual understanding: Understands before making conclusions and acting, asks questions, learns from others
– Interpersonal skills: capacity to deal with a variety of individuals, assess integrity, keep positive outlook, develop partnerships, be resilient and friendly
– Interaction: concise, clear, proactive, maintain others information, energetic, pays attention, understanding, demonstrates discernment, interacts well with others, demonstrates thinking behind choices
– Client Focus/Empathy: value client requirements (internally and on the surface), recognize client expectations, deliver quality service, communicate well, be receptive, interest in helping others
U. S. Qualification Requirements:
– Interested candidates have to send an application and resume/CV online to be taken into consideration
– Has to be 18 years old or older
– Must be willing to a background check; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the effective conclusion of a background examination
**Storm restoration / hail damage industry experience a plus!
If you meet the above qualifications, please fill out the below information and submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Auto Dent Company is a fast growing company looking to expand into new locations. We are consistently looking for talents to join our team. We are currently looking for sales representatives to educate prospects about our products and convert them into customers.
Paintless Dent Repair Training
Learn Paintless Dent Repair the right way the very first time. Whether you want to chase after hailstorms or create a dent fixing path servicing car dealers, rental auto fleets or retail clients, our Paintless Damage Repair Training will teach you what the skills needed to become a quality PDR technician. Our PDR training courses are weekly and give you as much training as you prefer. We don’t restrict you to 5 days, 7 days or 10 days of PDR training courses. Our only objective is for you to become successful in Paintless Dent Repair.
Auto Dent Company is a paintless dent repair company that specializes in hail damage repair. We currently operate throughout the nation. In July 2017, Auto Dent Company was awarded best of 2017 in the category paintless dent removal. Our skilled technicians combine 35+ years of experience in the industry. This gives us an edge to deliver best-in-class service with a quick turnaround time.
Learn Paintless Dent Repair Today
Paintless dent repair (PDR) is a repair process that removes hail dents or other damage from a vehicle’s exterior without disturbing the finish. Due to the ease of the techniques and the speed and low cost, this is an insurance company’s preference. As long as the out finish has not been chipped, scratched, or disturbed, PDR can be performed. With more and more cars being on the road, PDR is becoming more and more popular.
We at Auto Dent Company started PDR Training to give the opportunity to people passionate about PDR to learn this art so that they can start a new career. Hands-on Paintless Dent Repair training includes detailed instruction in a small and engaging setting. Our students learn by actually working on panels as well as real vehicles that have been damaged. We have an extensive program that covers all areas of Paintless Dent Repair, starting from the most simple and basic techniques to the most advanced ones.
Our PDR Students
Our students also get to learn all types of tools that are used for effective dent repair. We use top of the line tools and materials as well as training pieces to be sure each student is prepared to service a variety of cars in almost any setting. We realize each student learns differently so we work hard to customize each experience to serve the student’s strengths. We use benchmarks so students can make progress as quickly or as slowly as needed.
Our PDR Instructors
Our instructors have worked on a variety of vehicles both foreign and domestic and a variety of models. These vehicles have both steel and aluminum panels so that students will be prepared to service a variety of vehicles. We also are consistently staying up to date on techniques and materials so that our students are fully ready to enter the workforce or even start their own auto dent removal business. We also offer continuing education opportunities for our previous students to stay on the cutting edge of paintless auto dent repair.
Sign up with us and get to learn from the best in the industry of auto hail damage repair! All you have to do is simply fill out the form below and we will contact you with further information. We also currently accept applications for highly motivated sales representatives.